Hinstock Hall 5840

Hinstock, England, Shropshire

Brief Description

The Victorian Hinstock Hall stood within landscaped grounds, shrubs, and water features.

History

Hinstock Hall was built around the year 1835.

Detailed Description

Hinstock Hall originally stood within impressive landscaped grounds. North of the Hall, and crossed by the main drive to it, was an extensive shrubbery. South of it lay a lawn and a fish pond.

Authorities

Civil Parish

  • Hinstock
History

Detailed History

Hinstock Hall was built around the year 1835, by Henry Justice. During the Second World War, the house was occupied by the Royal Navy's Fleet Air Arm.

The house was demolished sometime after the 1950s.

Period

  • Victorian (1837-1901)
References

References