High Ercall Park 5515

High Ercall, England, Shropshire

Brief Description

In the thirteenth century, the lord of Ercall had a park where animals were pastured. It lay to the south-west of the village. There are no mentions in later documents, and it is now lost except for placenames.

History

In 1248 the lord of High Ercall had a park. It survived as a placename in 1752.

Authorities

Civil Parish

  • Ercall Magna
References

References