Havering Village Green was acquired as public open space by Romford UDC in 1935 and is largely grass, overlooked by the parish church of St John the Evangelist. A row of horse chestnut trees was planted during Coronation Year 1953 and a seat installed near the west side as a further commemoration. The Green has been used for all manner of village activities over many years.
- Visitor Access, Directions & Contacts
Access contact details
Opening is unrestricted.
Rail: Romford then bus. Bus: 375, 575
- Features & Designations
- Reference: Havering Atte Bower
- Key Information
Designed Rural Space
Parks, Gardens And Urban Spaces
Open to the public
London Parks and Gardens Trust