The Village Memorial stands on the edge of the park and takes the form of a simple wayside cross.
Grange Park was formally part of 'Squire' Thomas Byron’s Coulsdon Court Estate. In 1929 the land for the park was purchased partly by public subscription but largely by the UDC from the owners of Coulsdon Court Golf Course. It was sold for use as an open space or pleasure and recreation ground.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open from 8am Mon-Fri/9am weekends - dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open from 8am Mon-Fri/9am weekends - dusk.
DirectionsRail: Coulsdon South then bus.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)