All Saints' Churchyard surrounds the church, and is now closed to burials. There are a number of historically significant tombs in the churchyard, which is well planted with trees, and has yews along the path to the north porch.
All Saints is a large and prominently positioned church at the foot of Angel Hill, which forms a landmark in this area. The parish of Benhilton was created in 1863 to serve the growing population of Sutton. The land and a sum of money was donated by Thomas Alcock, Lord of the Manor, who was developing his land to the east for upper class housing.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: Sutton Common. Bus 151, 154, 164, 280.
- Victorian (1837-1901)
Church of England