Adjacent to the wooded churchyard and contiguous with it is Roxeth Hill Burial Ground, which was established by Roxeth Burial Board in 1902.
Roxeth was a small hamlet that was formerly part of the parish of Harrow on the Hill until the new parish was formed in 1863, and Christ Church was built to serve the growing population. There was a burial ground here by 1873, which was open for burials until at least 1942.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: South Harrow (Piccadilly). Bus: 258
- Victorian (1837-1901)
- Associated People
Diocese of London and LB Harrow
London Parks and Gardens Trust