Original wrought iron gates are found at a number of entrances. An avenue of oak trees were planted along a central path by outgoing Mayors of the borough from 1989-2004.
Harrow Recreation Ground opened in 1885, the land purchased as a result of fund-raising initiated by one of the Masters at Harrow School. Laid out with facilities for sports clubs and 4 areas for public recreation, the park has long been associated with Harrow St Mary's Sports Club and Harrow Bowls Club, the latter founded in 1902.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube/Rail: Harrow on the Hill (Metropolitan). Bus: 183, H14, H18, H19
London Parks and Gardens Trust