A park was in existence by 1827 to the south and west of Broom Hall. The hall still stands, but much of the area of the park is now a waterworks.
By 1827, a park had been created around Broom Hall, on the south-western fringe of Oswestry town. The park lay primarily to the west of the hall, and on its western edge, Broom Hall park abutted Llanforda Hall park (Greenwood 1827; O.S. 6\" XIX.NW 1888).