Features of Brook Green include tennis courts and a children's play area. A pond referred to in 1823 has long since disappeared.
Brook Green, once a small hamlet, is a long triangular site originally part of the course of Parr’s Ditch and formerly manorial waste. It was purchased in 1881 along with Eelbrook Common and Parson's Green from the Ecclesiastical Commissioners by the MBW. It was then landscaped and London plane trees planted along its boundaries. The area to the west of Brook Green was originally retained for a chapel but later was made part of the open space.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Hammersmith (Piccadilly, District, Hammersmith & City). Bus: 9, 10, 27, 391
Official WebsiteClick Here
LB Hammersmith & Fulham