A secluded garden surrounded by a low wall was created on the former site of Hammersmith Friends Meeting House 18th-century burial ground, which was destroyed by a flying bomb. The north boundary was provided as part of road works in 1956 and the park was extended on the east in 1957.
- Visitor Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Hammersmith (Piccadilly, District, Hammersmith & City). Bus: 33, 72, 209, 283, 419
- Conservation Area
- Reference: The Mall
- Site of Local Importance for Nature Conservation