This site commemorates the dead of World War 1, and consists of several football pitches along with a modern pavilion.
The site is believed to have been given to the city by Sir Edwin Total Broadhurst.
Visitor FacilitiesThe site is open daily from dawn till dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe site is open daily from dawn till dusk.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)