Bourne Park lies in a narrow strip of land between Godstone Road and the Purley-Caterham railway line.
The land was acquired by the Coulsdon and Purley UDC in 1921 and was laid out as a public park with a playground and paddling pool and, to the north-west, allotments. With the gradual decline in use of allotments they were reduced in size and in 1987 the park was extended.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open 8am Mon-Fri/9am weekends - dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open 8am Mon-Fri/9am weekends - dusk.
DirectionsRail: Kenley, Whyteleafe then bus. Bus: 250, 468
- Early 20th Century