Belswardine Hall has an associated landscape park and woodland.
By 1882 a small park had been created west of the hall, replacing an earlier, larger park. The hall dates back to about 1540 but has later additions.
- Manor House (featured building)
- Description: Belswardine Hall was created in about 1540. It was remodelled in the late-18th century.
- Earliest Date:
- Latest Date:
Belswardine Hall is a manor house which dates back to about 1540. The hall was remodelled in the late-18th century. The hall had a large park to its south between the late-17th and early-19th centuries. Evidence for this comes from Robert Morden's map of Shropshire dating to 1695 and the Greenwood map of Shropshire dating back to 1827. The park was also shown on John Rocque's map of Shropshire dating to 1752. It is shown as heavily wooded. The hall was approached from the north via an avenue.
By 1882 the large park had been replaced by a smaller one west of the hall.