At the entrance is a lych-gate, from where a lime avenue leads to the church. Among those buried here are Edmund Crosse and Thomas Blackwell, who built up the famous business that bears their name. To the south of Uxbridge Road All Saints' Churchyard Extension or New Cemetery was opened in 1884.
All Saints Church was built as a simple stone church and was later extended. The walled burial ground was in use from 1845/6 and contains a number of fine trees, including an old yew.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Stanmore (Jubilee) then bus. London Overground/Rail/Tube (Bakerloo): Harrow & Wealdstone then bus. Bus: 340, H18, H19
- Victorian (1837-1901)
Official WebsiteClick Here
Diocese of London
London Parks and Gardens Trust