Harrow Weald Common is a remnant of the once extensive woodland of the Forest of Middlesex. Grim's Dyke Open Space is named after the ancient earthwork that runs for 3 miles between Harrow Weald Common and Pinner Green, its original purpose unknown.
- Visitor Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsLondon Overground: Hatch End. London Overground/Rail/Tube (Bakerloo): Harrow & Wealdstone then bus. Bus: 258
- Conservation Area
- Reference: part: The City is in Brookshill Drive CA
- Green Belt
- Scheduled Ancient Monument
- Reference: Grim's Dyke
- Site of Nature Conservation Importance
- Site of Special Scientific Interest
- Reference: Stanmore and Harrow Weald Commons
- Tree Preservation Order
London Parks and Gardens Trust