Part of the medieval remains of London Wall form one boundary of the churchyard west of the church, which was once railed. It is now a small raised public garden with a few trees and shrubs, paving, benches and raised flower beds along the old City Wall.
This is part of the former churchyard to the medieval All Hallows Church; a church has existed on this site from around 1130, with a churchyard here by 1348. The north wall of the church sits on the Roman foundations of London Wall, the vestry on foundations of a Roman bastion.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted. Church: Wed 4.30-7.30pm; Fri 11am-3pm except last Fri in month 12.30-2pm.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted. Church: Wed 4.30-7.30pm; Fri 11am-3pm except last Fri in month 12.30-2pm.
DirectionsRail: Liverpool Street. Tube: Liverpool Street (Central, Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City)