Windsor Terrace (to the north side of the garden) is a terrace of ten houses. The small, linear, private, communal garden in front of the terrace is now reduced in area by car parking.It is set within the Clifton conservation area.
The original design of Windsor Terrace is generally agreed to be one of the three known to be by John Eveleigh. The retaining walls were begun in 1782 by William Watts. By 1794 only the two central houses had been partially built (Nos. 5 and 6). The terrace was completed to a much reduced design by John Drew by 1807.
The small, linear, private, communal garden in front of Windsor Terrace, now reduced in area by car parking, including a bay for two cars. Separated from the public road by two ornate, metal gate posts (no longer with gates), to either side of which are railings set into Bath stone kerbs. Similar railings exist along the rear of the garden overlooking Windsor Court (a post-war development of flats). Windsor Terrace (to the north side of the garden) is a terrace of ten houses, mostly subdivided into flats.
- Late 18th Century
- 18th Century
Avon Gardens Trust