Facilities at Warwick Gardens include a play area and a 5-a-side football pitch.
A triangle of land of 0.13 hectares at Azenby Road at the western part of the present Warwick Gardens was acquired by Camberwell Borough Council in 1910 for £600, with a contribution from the LCC of £388. It was opened the same year as Azenby Road Playground, and maintained by Camberwell Borough Council as an open playground. It has since been expanded to the present Warwick Gardens, which was laid out after World War 2.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: Peckham Rye. Bus: 12, 37, 63, 78, 312, 343, P12.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)