This recreation ground features a children's play area and sports fields. Adjacent to the main entrance is a dedicatory plaque mounted on a rough granite plinth, surrounded by green gravel and edged by kerb stones.
The land was gifted in 1922 as a memorial to those who gave their lives in World War 1. The names of the fallen are inscribed in the church rather than at the recreation ground.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)