At the main entrance to this park is a pair of memorial gates. On each gate is a wreath with a ribbon, and over the gates is an arch with inscription. Within the park there are flower beds, a bowling green and a children's playground.
The park was originally opened in 1902, commemorating the coronation of King Edward VII. In 1947 the park was re-opened as a memorial park, with commemorative gates, in honour of those who had given their lives in both World Wars.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)