Benthall Hall has a restored plantsman's garden and kitchen garden.
George Maw created the plantsman's garden between the late-19th and early-20th centuries.
The hall dates back to the late-16th century and was originally surrounded by a park.
The National Trust took over ownership of the site in 1958.
- Great House (featured building)
- Description: Benthall Hall is owned by the National Trust. It is a stone building with mullioned and transomed windows.
- Earliest Date:
- Latest Date:
- Access & Directions
- Associated People