Wallington, Parterre 4273

Morpeth, England

Brief Description

The parterre was located on the lawn between Wallington Hall and the West wood. Edward Milner created a formal design. The beds were filled with geraniums and lobelias.

History

Edward Milner created the parterre in 1882. The garden had been removed by 1906.

Visitor Facilities

The grounds are open daily throughout the year. Please see: http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/wallington/opening-times/ More information

Terrain

flat
Features

Style

  • Formal
Access & Directions

Access Contact Details

The grounds are open daily throughout the year. Please see: http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/wallington/opening-times/

Directions

The site is off the A1 between Newcastle and Morpeth. Please see: http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/wallington/how-to-get-here/
Authorities

Civil Parish

  • Wallington
Associated People

Just one person associated to Wallington, Parterre

Contact

Telephone

0844 800 1895

Official Website

Click Here

Other websites

Owners

    References

    References