An 0.8 hectare garden associated with the Parsonage built in 1845. The pleasure grounds have been lost.
Detailed DescriptionThe Manor stands in 0.8 hectares of gardens with extensive views across open meadows to the south. The drive and garage arrangement have been altered recently to provide a further dwelling. The pleasure ground walk related to the Manor has been lost.
Detailed HistoryThe house built of flint with stone dressings was constructed as a Parsonage in 1845 by Samuel Whitfield Dawkes who was clearly inspired by the early work of Pugin.
- Victorian (1837-1901)