There is a playground at one end of the site and the rest has been laid out with grass, trees and shrubs with a path running east to west across the park.
Knights Hill is named after the Knight family who owned land in this area in the 16th century. Formerly called Knights Hill Recreation Ground, Tivoli Park is an historically interesting site for its connections with the Maudslay engineering family who lived nearby and it was once part of the grounds of the Maudslays' house. It was purchased with involvement of the MPGA in 1914, and has been saved from being sold off a number of times.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open from 7.30am - 15 minutes before sunset.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open from 7.30am - 15 minutes before sunset.
DirectionsRail: West Norwood then bus. Bus: 468
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)