The churchyard is largely surrounded by the original brick walls with 3 pairs of wrought iron gates. A flower garden is planted in front of the church, where a path leads to the entrance.
St Peter's Church was built in 1840/41 to serve as the parish church for the new residential population of the De Beauvoir Town development. Next to the church is the former vicarage, No. 85 Mortimer Road.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsLondon Overground: Haggerston then bus. Rail/Tube (Northern): Old Street then bus. Bus: 67, 76, 141, 149, 242 [243, 243A]
- Victorian (1837-1901)
Official WebsiteClick Here
Diocese of London
London Parks and Gardens Trust