A red marble Jubilee Obelisk dated 1887 records the gift of the park, erected by public subscription. The park also has a drinking fountain on a square stepped base, much vandalised. There are avenues of lime trees and clumps of shrubbery among the grass.
St Paul's Recreation Ground was donated to the public and opened in 1887 in celebration of Queen Victoria's Jubilee.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open from 8am - dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open from 8am - dusk.
DirectionsRail: Brentford. Bus: E2, 267, 237, 235
London Parks and Gardens Trust