St Mary Abbots Hospital Nurses Memorial Garden features a birdbath with a six-sided base. Around the base are inscribed the names of those who gave their lives in World War 2. There is also an inscription around the rim. The garden also has a dedicatory tablet.
This was previously the site of a hospital, and is now a nursing home. The garden commemorates those nurses who worked at the hospital and lost their lives during World War 2. It was opened on July 1st 1950 by HRH Princess Alice.