St Dunstan's Park is mainly laid to grass, with a children's playground, tennis courts and running track.
St Dunstan's Recreation Ground was opened in 1951 on land originally owned by the adjacent St Dunstan's Church, the Feltham UDC paying £1 on the understanding that it would be opened as a public recreation ground. By the 1930s the old village of Feltham around the parish church was becoming built up with new housing. It had became known as Lower Feltham after the area to the north became built up from the late 1840s after the opening of Feltham Station.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: Feltham then bus. Bus: 117, 235, H21, H25, H26
London Parks and Gardens Trust