On one corner of the Green is the Red Lion pub, one of Feltham's oldest buildings. A drinking trough donated in 1899 is in the south corner of the Green, which has a large pond fed by water from the Longford River.
Feltham Green is a remnant of Feltham Common; the village of Feltham was previously centred around St Dunstan's Church. The area remained agricultural until the 1920s and was important for growing food to supply London. In the C20th the centre of Feltham moved from the church to nearer Feltham Green and the station.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: Feltham. Bus: 90, 117, 235, H21, H25, H26
London Parks and Gardens Trust