Stamford Brook Common is a small triangular area of former common land preserved under the Commons Registration Act, 1965. It is largely grass with trees and shrubs around the railed periphery, with a playground. The land is part owned by the Borough of Hammersmith, the remainder subject to the protection of the Local Authority under Section 9 of the Commons Registration Act 1965.
Stamford Brook Common was enclosed as a recreation ground in around 1890.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open from 8am - dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open from 8am - dusk.
DirectionsTube: Stamford Brook (District). Bus: 94
London Parks and Gardens Trust