Around the Green are a number of fine C18th and C19th houses, which include the old village inn. The Green is now a series of green spaces divided by roads, within one of which are the replacement of the old village stocks, erected here in 1953 after the originals were lost in WWII.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Southgate. Bus: 121, 299, W6
London Parks and Gardens Trust