The small Garden of Rest alongside the church was set up in memory of George William Lewis by his family and the Hayward Memorial Garden was provided by the family of Roland Hayward who died in 1987.
St Paul's Church was built in 1827/28 on a site donated by Walker Gray, the owner of Southgate Grove, later named Grovelands, whose remaining grounds are now a public park. It was originally a chapel of ease to All Saints Edmonton, and became a separate parish of Winchmore Hill from 1851.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: Winchmore Hill; Bus: W9
Diocese of London
London Parks and Gardens Trust