The churchyard has a large area of grass with a number of trees including oak to the south and west of the church on the boundaries with Edge Hill and Darlaston Road. Paths lead to the church from two entrance archways flanked by flint and stone piers. Sacred Heart Parish Hall was built in 1962.
Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church was built between 1886-1901 by architect Frederick Walters, a large flint and stone church on a sloping site purchased for the purpose by Edith Arendrup, a wealthy Catholic convert.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: Raynes Park, Wimbledon then bus. Tube: Wimbledon (District) then bus. Bus: 57, 131
Official WebsiteClick Here
Sacred Heart Wimbledon
London Parks and Gardens Trust