Facilities at Priory Park include a paddling pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, bowling green and a playground.
The park is named after The Priory, an early-19th-century house. It was laid out in two phases following initial land purchase by Hornsey Local Board in 1891. Originally known as Middle Lane Pleasure or Recreation Grounds, what is now the eastern part of the park opened in 1899 and this area preserves much of its 19th-century landscaping. The park was re-named The Priory Park after further land to the west was purchased in 1926 and added to the park, with tennis courts and other facilities added.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open from 7.30am to dusk. FunYums Cafe open 9.30am-dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open from 7.30am to dusk. FunYums Cafe open 9.30am-dusk.
DirectionsRail: Hornsey then bus. Bus 41, 91, 144, W3.
London Parks and Gardens Trust