The grounds of Prebandal House, now partially built over, were landscaped during the 18th century. A memorial on the churchyard wall, erected in 1754, remembers the landscaper of the grounds, John Smart.
During the mid 18th-century, Prebendal House was home to John Wilkes.
- 18th Century
- Smith, N, Historic Parks and Gardens Register Review (Buckinghamshire Stage 1) (Aylesbury: Buckinghamshire County Museum Archaeological Service, 1998)Gardens Register Review (Buckinghamshire) (Stage 1)