Alfred Rose Park is a public park with recreational facilities.
The site was formerly pasture land under the name 'Crown Leys'. The land was given to the town of Aylesbury by Alfred Rose, mayor between 1931 and 1932, in 1942.
Visitor FacilitiesThis is a municipal space for general public use. Please see: http://www.aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk/leisure-culture/parks-open-spaces/parks-play-areas-aylesbury/alfred-rose-memorial-park/More information
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThis is a municipal space for general public use. Please see: http://www.aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk/leisure-culture/parks-open-spaces/parks-play-areas-aylesbury/alfred-rose-memorial-park/
Official WebsiteClick Here
Aylesbury Vale District Council66 High Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP20 1SD