Greenend House is an early 18th-century town house which has been converted into flats. The garden contains the upper part of the original east window from the nearby St Mary's Church, serving as an eyecatcher.
Greenend House was built in approximately 1700, and underwent major remodelling in the 1830s. The eyecatcher was moved into the garden from Ardenham House in 1975 after the late 19th-century restoration of St Mary's church.
- House (featured building)
- Now Flats
- Earliest Date:
- Latest Date: