This component area is the sensory garden at Page Park, Staple Hill. The garden was designed with the needs of different disabled groups in mind, and includes fragrant planting and a water feature with chimes. The garden was created using funds raised by the Friends of Page Park.
- Visitor Access, Directions & Contacts
Access contact details
This is a municipal park for general public use.
South Gloucestershire CouncilCastle St, Thornbury, Bristol, BS35 1HF
- Features & Designations
- Sensory Garden
- Description: Fragrant plants.
- Water Feature
- Description: Water feature with chimes.
- Description: Boat-shaped planter.
- Description: The statue is of three children grouped together and represents the contribution made by children from a local special school during the design of the garden. The sculpture was created by Pat Ward, a local artist.
- Key Information
Parks, Gardens And Urban Spaces
Open to the public
Avon Gardens Trust