There was a medieval park at Oxenbold, which may have lain in the vicinity of the current Oxenbold Coppice. However, in 1993 a field visit found no convincing trace of the park.
By 1244 there was a park at Oxenbold, owned by Robert le Girros. In 1251 the prior of the Wenlock was licensed to inclose a new one. It is assumed that the park went out of use before the Dissolution, when the manor was let.
- Stanton Long