Originally a medieval park, but features are no longer visible.
By the early 15th century most of the heath at Heath had been emparked. Details of the park's management are known.From 1610 the park (about 118 acres) was let as a farm and large-scale timber felling took place. This farm included a house, presumably once the park's lodge.
- Medieval (1066-1540)
- Anon (forthcoming). Victoria History of the County of Shropshire, Volume 10.Victoria County History: Shropshire, Volume 10