Most of the gravestones have been moved to the perimeter with a few chest tombs and gravestones remaining in the grass. A drinking fountain was erected in the garden in 1898, and later a War Memorial.
The Old Burial Ground was laid out on the edge of Uxbridge village in 1576, and is now surrounded by busy roads. It closed to burials in 1855 and was made into a public garden.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Uxbridge (Piccadilly, Metropolitan)
- Mid 19th Century
London Parks and Gardens Trust