Features of Cowley Recreation Ground include play area, bowling green, multi-games court and playing fields.
Cowley Recreation Ground was laid out on the former parkland of Cowley House, an 18th-century mansion that still stands to the north on the High Street, Cowley. The site was purchased by the local council on 13 March 1929, and in August of the same year adjoining land owned by the Fassnidge family was added to the new park. It was further expanded in later years.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Uxbridge (Metropolitan/Piccadilly) then bus. Bus: 222, U1.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)