Hillingdon Court was built in 1854-8 by P C Hardwick for the banker Charles Mills, later Lord Hillingdon. Since 1978 it has been the American Community School and although the grounds are much reduced, formal gardens remain to south and east, the latter with an open prospect to Hillingdon Court Park.
- Visitor Access, Directions & Contacts
Tube: Uxbridge, Hillingdon (Piccadilly, Metropolitan) then bus. Bus U2.
American Community School
- Features & Designations
Tree Preservation Order
- Key Information
London Parks and Gardens Trust