This park is mainly grassland, with a central path and a children's play area. At the entrance are paired stone gate piers, each with an inscription.
S.G. Stopford Sackville of Drayton House gifted the land to the parish for a recreation ground. The inscription notes that this took place 'at the close of the Great War 1914-1919'.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)