Raunds Memorial Garden features a number of trees and shrubs provided by the relatives of those who lost their lives in both World Wars. There is a plaque commemorating this fact, along with another plaque commemorating the gift of the rose beds. The town war memorial is located in this garden.
The town war memorial was originally unveiled on a different site in 1921. It was put into its present location in 1950, and the gardens were created as a new setting for it.