Meadow Bank 6344

Stockport, Greater Manchester, England, Greater Manchester

Brief Description

The site at Meadow Bank was bounded by Heaton Lane to the south and open fields on all other sides. There was boundary planting around the field boundaries. By 1895, the site had become more formalised, with two small central buildings surrounded by a tree-lined crescent and approached by a drive on the west side. The site is now lost, although the street layout reflects the original crescent and drive.

References

References