The burial ground was closed in 1854 and later reopened as a public garden, and contains a number of historic monuments.
The Huguenot Burial Ground opened in c.1687 as the burial ground for the French Church, which was located opposite Wandsworth parish church of All Saints. The burial ground was used by the Huguenot refugees who settled in Wandsworth during the C16th and C17th, fleeing France after the Edict of Nantes in 1685. The burial ground later became know as Mount Nod; it was enlarged in 1700 and again in 1735.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Description: Paggen Table Tomb; Cotterell & Allen Table Tomb; Samuel John Table Tomb; John Gilham Table Tomb; Errington Ward Table Tomb.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail/London Overground: Clapham Junction. Bus: 37, 39, 77A, 156, 170, 219, 337
London Parks and Gardens Trust