Holmer Park is a mid-19th-century house with ornamental grounds. The former park has now been developed for housing, but many of the ornamental features near the house remain.
The house and grounds were laid out around 1860 for Charles Watkins, owner of the Hereford Brewery. Much of the park has been built on in the 20th century.
Gate Lodge, Shrubbery, Drive, Kitchen Garden
- Access & Directions
DirectionsOne mile north of Hereford via the A49.
- Holmer & Shelwick
- Victorian (1837-1901)