Water features, perhaps the remains of a reflective moat, on the site of a manor house built around 1450 and demolished in 1957.
A 15th-century house on an older site, demolished in 1957.
- Access & Directions
DirectionsThree miles north of Hereford via the A49 and a minor road.
Freen's Court originated as the mid-12th century property of the de Fresne family. The manor house was built around 1450, and surrounded with water features which may have included a reflective moat.
The house was demolished in 1957. The layout of the water features becomes partly visible during winter floods.