Moreton Court was a mansion in the 'Italian-Elizabethan' style built in 1861. The plot and pleasure ground date from at least the 17th century. The grounds were remodelled and the park extended in the mid-19th century; the house was demolished in the 1950s.
There was a house on the site in the mid-17th century, with pleasure grounds by the 19th century. The house, garden and park were remade and extended in 1861. The house was demolished in the 1950s.
- Access & Directions
DirectionsThree miles north of Hereford via the A49 and a minor road.
- Moreton on Lugg
- Victorian (1837-1901)
- Associated People